Transform Your Smile With Clearstep
If you are one of the many people who fear visits to the dentist, we have a surprise for you. Walk into the Pendragon Health clinic in Holborn, London today. You will be amazed at the genuine warmth, sympathetic approach and careful handling you receive. Still not convinced? Take that bold step and enter into a dental experience like never before. Not only will you be blown away by the special treatment, your dental problem will be suitably treated in a comfortable and relaxed environment guaranteed to dispel even the deepest rooted fears.
Our smile is one of the most beautiful features we are blessed with. At Pendragon Health, the team works very hard to put a gorgeous smile on every patient's face. One of the relatively new technologies available is Clearstep. Let's take a closer look at the technology and how it works.
What is Clear step?
Clear step are invisible braces that are worn over the teeth. The dental brace device is recommended by dentists at Pendragon Health Clinic in Holborn, London for that perfect smile. Clearstep is made from the finest plastic of medical grade quality. The teeth positioners are specifically designed to suit the individual's mouth. Each set of braces is worn for two weeks to re-align the teeth back to the desired position. When worn consistently, Clear step aligners can help to shift the teeth to correct overlapping and crooked teeth. Through what are termed invisible methods Clearstep uses clear aligners to straighten teeth, correct teeth that overlap, addresses gaps in teeth and deal with crooked teeth.
According to orthodontists at the Pendragon clinic in Holborn, London, Clearstep is recommended for the following benefits the braces provide:
- Level of effectiveness: Clearstep is very effective in treating a range of dental problems including bite issues and teeth overcrowding. The Clearstep dental brace brings results relatively quickly
- Undetected dental care: the Clearstep aligners are made from a clear form of plastic making the aligners nearly invisible. People will not be able to discover that you are undergoing treatment for your teeth
- Removability: the Clearstep aligners can be removed when required for eating, brushing and even to socialise at important events
- Versatility: Clear step is suitable for people of any age, from children to teenagers, adults and the elderly
Clear step stages of treatment
- Treatment begins with a consultation with your Pendragon orthodontist in Holborn, London. At the meeting, the benefits of Clear step and the suitability of the treatment method will be discussed.
- Once the treatment and cost is agreed, the orthodontist at the Pendragon London clinic will take some photos and x-rays, make impression moulds of the teeth. The results from these activities will be used by the London dentist to make a diagnosis analysis of the teeth. Clear step aligners are custom made to suit your mouth.
- The actual treatment involves several visits to the Pendragon London dental clinic for assessments. There are various stages in the Clear step process; each stage has eight steps and coded teeth models are used for each step. The models are worn in a specific sequence for two weeks at a time. The complete Clear step treatment lasts anywhere between 9-18 months.
The total cost of the Clear step treatment will depend on the severity of the problem, To help patients afford the treatment, at Pendragon Health, London we offer a finance*. This payment option is available to give you the optimal choice of smile makeover without having to compromise on quality.
For further information or to book a Free Smile Makeover Consultation, please contact Pendragon Health, London.
* terms and conditions apply, subject to status